[blag-whereto] BLAG 119K ALpha Released

Patrick Moelands patrickmoelands at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:02:16 UTC 2010

2010/5/14 Abdur-Rahman Morgan <arm at tearms.org>

> Our first Alpha for BLAG 119k has been released. Based on Fedora 12, it
> represents what our next release 120k will include. This release is a
> culmination of discussions revolving reviving BLAG. Conversations within our
> community by veteran blaggers, long-time supporters, new contributors and
> users who have stood beside the values and principles of the distribution
> for a long time.

First impression does look good (of course).

Here are some things I noticed (which should be taken as points of interest
for the Beta, not as criticism):
- Instead of the BLAG logo, I saw a hotdog
- Firefox still has the Fedora welcome page when you hit internet
- Installer icon also has the hotdog in it

Perhaps there could be a shortcut on the desktop to the BLAG
wiki/forums/etc.?

Regards,
Patrick

--
All views, opinions and alleged facts expressed by this tactless moron
should be