[blag-whereto] BLAG 119K ALpha Released

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri May 14 16:08:37 UTC 2010

Patrick,

This is all part of the work that needs to be done. The hot dog is just
a generic logo for the package generic-logo, which needs to be changed
to blag logos. Once we build this package it should take the place of
generic logos. This is also the case for generic-release, generic
release notes and any other packages where fedora branding was in
place.  In terms of Firefox, with Koko working on an IceCat rpm, I would
like to address those matters in terms of home page bookmarks, etc.,.

tearms