[blag-whereto] BLAG 119K ALpha Released

Patrick Moelands patrickmoelands at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:16:16 UTC 2010

2010/5/14 Abdur-Rahman Morgan <arm at tearms.org>

>  This is all part of the work that needs to be done. The hot dog is just a
> generic logo for the package generic-logo, which needs to be changed to blag
> logos. Once we build this package it should take the place of generic logos.
> This is also the case for generic-release, generic release notes and any
> other packages where fedora branding was in place.  In terms of Firefox,
> with Koko working on an IceCat rpm, I would like to address those matters in
> terms of home page bookmarks, etc.,.

I know. The reason why I started this topic is to make a list of things
(great and/or small) that need to be done.
That way, when the moment has come, it is just a matter of crossing off what
has been done.

Regards,
Patrick

--
All views, opinions and alleged facts expressed by this tactless moron
should be