[blag-whereto] Some ideas.

Robert Sørensen robertsboks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:47:42 UTC 2010

Hi all!

I just made a new icon package with gnote and sylpheed included. Will
upload.
As for other BLAG stuff, I have been doing too little too slow lately...
Think I'll stick to my plan and try a revisor spin of 120k for the learning
(as I have the basic rpms ready - if they work), and then move on to 130k.

Have f13 installed on a different machine, and will also install f14 on
something, so we can work together:)

As for being in multiple channels, I don't really mind that, as long as they
all are useful and have a clear identity. Riseup for
development/collaboration, the forum and irc for support/discussion and the
wiki for documentation. But of course, I see the risk of them being
fragmented and outdated...

Will try to get back on track now, and get some work done. BLAG's not dead
yet;)

robert