[blag-whereto] blag.fsf.org ssh down

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Mon Jun 6 04:47:15 UTC 2011

On Jun  5, 2011, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva at fsfla.org> wrote:

> It's still not clear how or even whether it did.  I *might* be related
> with it: both mentioning in public the vulnerabilities of the system
> and bind-mounting the repository in /tmp.

Bernie (FSF admin) tells me the VM host can no longer see the external
SATA disk that held storage for our VM guest.  He's going to the colo
site on Monday to see what gives.  This suggests the problem has to do
with disk failure, rather than any software issue.  Hopefully
reconnecting the disk will bring it back up, but we cann't rule out the
possibility that the disk died.  So, please cross your fingers and pray
to your favorite deity or to the Big Bang ;-)