[blag-whereto] running blag from usb key solved

Nic nicalvaro at lavabit.com
Sat Mar 12 19:33:32 UTC 2011

> I think it would be fine to put it on the forum, no?
Considering that the mailing list page says:

"[blag-whereto] -- what does BLAG do now?
Following the departure of our lead developer
[and general all round great guy], we need a
place to discuss what happens next for BLAG.
This is that place.

To see the collection of prior postings to the
list, visit the blag-whereto Archives."

Some of us can generally conclude that the mailing
list is okay to post to. If you think that the
forums is better than the mailing list have the
description changed.

How about something like:
"[blag-whereto] -- The BLAG mailing list is currently
not as active as our forums. If you require support,
please use the forums instead."