[blag-whereto] version equivalent to Centos 4.3 and 5.2

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at congresolibre.org
Thu Sep 1 15:18:11 UTC 2011

Hello.

I have the oportunity to migrate hundreds of machines to Free Software.
They are using Centos 4.5 but It is not possible to install that version
on certain new HP desktops. It is possible to install Centos 5.3 but
that version of Centos does not print well from Unix. As starnge as it
may seem. it has been tested. I suspect that it is the version of Cups
that the new Centos is using so if I replace Centos with a Blag version
that works they will probably change. They cannot obtain Centos 5.2
which they say work for their printing. I will not tell them how to get
it in order to make them change to Blag.

I need copies of Blag that are the same as Centos 4.5 and 5.2 to test if
this is possible ASAP. Thank you.
--
Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa
de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de
veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana
ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa
de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de
veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana
nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero