[blag-whereto] version equivalent to Centos 4.3 and 5.2

JLM devslashnull at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 15:41:46 UTC 2011

You are looking at Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 6, or BLAG 30000 and BLAG 60000 as the versions Cent 4 and 5 originally are based off of. Issue with those is there have not been security updates for these. Best bet is to figure out what was changed between Cent 5.2 and 5.3 to make there printing not work and roll back that change.

It's been considered making a BLAG Long Term Support edition based off RHEL/Cent. I'm considering getting my feet back into the Linux Distro game, it's a tempting project.

-Jason (the other one)

aim: noldrin