[blag-whereto] version equivalent to Centos 4.3 and 5.2

quiliro at congresolibre.org quiliro at congresolibre.org
Fri Sep 2 16:31:43 UTC 2011

<cita quién="JLM">

I do not want to solve this problem with Centos. I want to be able to
install BLAG on a place where they have a problem with Centos. I am just
taking advantage that they have this problem to make them move to BLAG. I
want hem to move to BLAG precisely because it is a free distro.

--
Saludos.

Quiliro Ordóñez
(02)2595632
(02)3401517
09-6782520
Si me equivoco, al menos se que soy quién se equivocó y no que me dieron
equivocándome.
Quito, Ecuador