[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com
Fri Sep 20 16:51:05 UTC 2013

I hope somebody else answear.

Only has passed 2 years since the last blag version, I don't see why
we could think is not going up again, at the forum recently a new user
reported to be comfortable using blag 140k and especting a new one.
There are persons interesed in the project, I proposse give it more
time and make an effort to share the project with more people. I'm
sure more than one would be happy with a new blag distribution (even,
I would say, some part of the dissapointed fedora comunity coud come
with us).
  If it counts, I'm still interested in a new blag version, I'll do
my best to keep it up  again. If there is anybody else interested
please answear, if no I understand if you want to close the site.
     Vladimir