[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

Unknown weyasey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:04:27 UTC 2013

Hi lxo

I do everything manually and I'm not adept at making packages (made a
few some years back) but I am willing to help/advise any who are still
using Blag-140K.

As to the server I maintain the trac site at https://blag.fsf.org which
has links for downloading the iso, the repo is also on that server too.

For updates on the server I'll contact Jayeola he did the xen image for
the server so should be do some work on it.

Oh, there is no need for any embarrassment....we are all Blaggers ;)

Regards

Weyasey