[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Mon Sep 23 18:44:07 UTC 2013

On Sep 20, 2013, robert <robertsboks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, i can take resposibility for maintaining the forum if Junichirô
> and you all wish - but if so, i'll need admin access.

I've no idea of how to go about granting you admin access; web forums
have never been “my thing”, but if you're willing to take care of that,
more power to you ;-)

> I've made a few (pathetic) attempts at spinning a new BLAG version, and
> i'll probably try again - but can't promise any big success on my own.

Is the process of how to roll out a new release documented anywhere?
One of the roadblocks for me to as much as entertain the thought of
doing something about it is that I have no idea of how to even get
started ;-)