[blag-whereto] Help review GdNewHat for a successful endorsement

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri Apr 25 19:39:10 UTC 2014

Good Day All!

Shintaro has sent a request for endorsement to the gnu-linux-libre
mailing list[1] and they are in need of volunteers to help review the
the distro.

The review process is fundamental to the development process within the
Free Software community and I welcome the addition of GdNewHat as an
addition to the cause of free/libre software.

Additionally, through engaging in the review process, when BLAG 200000
Alpha is released in May, we can revisit the guidelines[2]to remind us
where we need to be and utilize the tools[3] to ensure that we do not
miss anything. If your not familiar with the software[4] that can not be
included, please note that there will be packages we may have to modify
or not include at all and the specific reasons why. I'd like to only
have to package things once and patch where it is needed if it is to be
included.

Please see the gnu-linux-libre mailing list for the full conversation
and reply there if you can help.

Enjoy your Friday!

Abdur-Rahman

[1]https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2014-04/index.html