[blag-whereto] Fw: Re: GdNewHat next release.

Junichirô junichiro at zenblagger.org
Sat Jan 4 14:41:40 UTC 2014

Hello all!
If you want to know more about the next GdNewHat release, I received this:
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:15:53 +0900
From: Shintaro Shinozaki <taro at gdnewhat.org>
To: Junichirô <junichiro at zenblagger.org>
Subject: Re: GdNewHat next release.

Hello Junichirô,

Thank you for your email. Next release may be based on Fedora rawhide
binaries(F20, 21 and later). Default window manager may become
fluxbox. I will email you about LiveCD's(includes draft version)
download URL if ISO is ready. You can find currently prepared
development version's binaries at us.gdnewhat.org. Thank you for your
support.

Best regards,
Shintaro

2014/1/4 Junichirô <junichiro at zenblagger.org>:
> Hi Shintaro!
> And Happy New Year!
>
> Just read on GdNewHat website that next release will be i686; so I'm pleased because I ordered a Gluglug box (thinkpads x60 refurbished with core boot; FSF approved) that runs only i686. http://www.gluglug.org.uk/
> Can you give me more informations about next release: fedora based; gnome default; mate or xfce default desktop?
> I'm not a developer but I'm a not so bad tester. So if I can help, tell me!
> I live on a little island in the Caribbean so my dsl isn't as in Tokyo. But can help.
> Thanks for your work and best wishes
> Junichirô (aka Jean-Luc)
>
> --
> Junichirô <junichiro at zenblagger.org>