[blag-whereto] BLAG revival ?

Cebabonet cebabonet at pagelibre.tk
Tue Dec 29 19:04:54 UTC 2015

*Knock knock knock*

Is there anybody in there ? ;-)

I had a recent discussion with the user "lxo" on the #blag irc channel
(irc.indymedia.org) and he explained me the recent situation of BLAG, and
why it wasn't maintained during the latest months.

I recently grab the 200000 release and tested it out. In my opinion, BLAG
has a really great potential, it just needs to be maintained and can truly
interest other people.

That's why I am asking you these things:

Does someone could help us to reboot the blag.fsf.org repository, to make
blag iso files available (lxo had to send me the isos via torrent and I
wasn't able to find them on the web, I had to ask for them in the IRC
channel) ?

Are some people out there who are interested in helping the continuation
of BLAG development, and if so, can manifest themselves in the #blag irc
channel or in this mailing list.

I am just waiting for your feedback at the moment,

Cebabonet.