[blag-whereto] BLAG revival ?

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Wed Dec 30 14:47:59 UTC 2015

Good Day Cebabonet and an almost Happy New Year!

Yesterday, I addressed Cebabonet concerns about a new release on IRC and
there will be a released for 2016.

The BLAG VM has is overdue for an update and for the New Year and prior
to releasing for 2016 this is will be completed. Yes. For sometime, the
repo and isos have been offline and January will be the expected time
for everything to be back up and an the release of a BLAG 299999 iso.
For a 230000 release.

Since Fedora's 24 release will be expected in May, the goal will be to
have at least 2 stable releases for BLAG in 2016.

I'll send updates weekly beginning the New Year and will be updating the
forum to ask for suggestions for software for future releases.

I also noted that this e-mail was sent from the Aktivix lists, which was
supposed to be superseded by the blag-users and blag-devel mailing list,
so my sincere apologies that this has not been disabled.

I've crossed reference this reply on the later lists as a result.

Thank you enjoy the New Year ahead!

Abdur-Rahman Morgan

Cebabonet: