[blag-whereto] BLAG revival ?

Cebabonet cebabonet at pagelibre.tk
Wed Dec 30 22:19:10 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot for all these precisions !

Nice, so I am now looking forward to the BLAG evolution in 2016...

I also inform you that I am now registerd on the BLAG forums with the
username 'Cebabonet'.

As tearms said in a previous message : [QUOTE] { I also noted that this
e-mail was sent from the Aktivix lists, which was
supposed to be superseded by the blag-users and blag-devel mailing list,
so my sincere apologies that this has not been disabled. }[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is from Aktivix, as it was the only one still working at the
moment, and I suppose that when the BLAG VM at fsf will be fixed we'll
which are currently down.

Best wishes for the forthcoming year ! :-)

Best regards,

Cebabonet

On Wed, December 30, 2015 7:26 pm, pinmaritim at riseup.net wrote:

> Cebabonet
>
> We need all the help we can get,i don't wish to discourage anyone who
> would wish to either
> develop or help Blag or any other GNU/Linux-Libre distribution or even
> Libre software in
> any way.
>
> I was suprised by the content on your site as i indicated previously
which
> did not folow
> the GNU/FSF philosophy.
> Noting that you removed that content since i replied to you.
>
> In no way either do i think that you are as you say inapropriate to
help!
> Au contraire..
>
> Best Reagards
> Tristan
>
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:02:21 +0100
> "Cebabonet" <cebabonet at pagelibre.tk> wrote:
>
>> Hello Tristan,
>>
>> thank you for your answer.
>>
>> Absolutely, as you questionned, I've been in contact with
>> tearms/Abdur-Rahman Morgan recently on the IRC channel.
>>
>> I just wanted to clarify what you've seen on the website first of
all...

>> As you read, the driver I've installed with Trisquel was a temporary
(I
>> admit, ...a wrong) solution but I'd thought that it can be better if
>> someone who's got the same problem as I had, that this person could
fix
>> it
>> by the way I explained and not by installing Ubuntu instead for
>> instance,
>> and that was, at least for me, even worse...
>> Without this, my hardware wasn't able to work properly and my PC was
>> crashing all the time.
>>
>> The article about Ubuntu was published more than a year ago, and my
>> political and philosophical views have changed during that period.
>> It's true that I should have deleted this one, that's why I did so.
>>
>> I never pretended to be a new developper of BLAG, I just asked some
>> questions, and I'm glad that all of you give me these feedbacks.
>>
>> I have just proposed to give some help in the future versions of
BLAG,

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2010-02/msg00018.html
>> > [GNU-linux-libre] blag n'est pas mort. Vive blag
>> >
>> > I'm not from the FSF or GNU org but was a user
>> > of Blag ...till recently
>> > You seem to have talent and great skills but developping
>> > Blag Libre distribution may demand more than just that
>> >

>> > Best regards
>> > Tristan

>> channel
BLAG,