[blag-whereto] BLAG revival ?

pinmaritim at riseup.net pinmaritim at riseup.net
Wed Dec 30 15:22:40 UTC 2015

Greetings Cebabonet
Nice to see this mailing list re-activated
Have you been in contact with Abdur-Rahman Morgan?
arm at tearms.org
Who made the latest BLAG 200000 isos
lxo is i presume Oliva Alexandre of Linux-Libre
Free Software Foundation Latin America
Some form of official annoucement from either
Abdur-Rahman Morgan or FSF would be apreciated

I have visited your website
http://www.cebabonet.tk/
And unfortunatly a few things raise questions
such as you promote the installation of
a propriatary pilot with Trisquel using a gpu card
quote:
C’était donc très handicapant, j’ai du faire une entorse au principe d’utiliser exclusivement des programmes
libres en installant un unique pilote propriétaire.

You also promote Youtube via your Channel
And recently wrote about the latest
Ubuntu 15.04
This contrary to the GNU/FSF philosophy
I invite you to read
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2010-02/msg00018.html
[GNU-linux-libre] blag n'est pas mort. Vive blag

I'm not from the FSF or GNU org but was a user
of Blag ...till recently
You seem to have talent and great skills but developping
Blag Libre distribution may demand more than just that

Best regards
Tristan

darkstar.io <pinmaritim at riseup.net>