[blag-whereto] BLAG Wiki and VM Archive?

Cebabonet cebabonet at openmailbox.org
Sat Jun 24 10:51:06 UTC 2017

Hello all,

txhc4life and I are trying to put things together for making a new
version of BLAG on IRC and we had to address you this message.

If you have in your possession some BLAG Archives like kickstart
file(s), WIKI archive, BLAG repository or even a backup of the Virtual
Machine hosted at fsf.org, it would be very nice to address us what you
have to continue the project. This would help us a lot!

If you also know who was in contact at the FSF with BLAG contributors it
would be nice to communicate everything you know about this.

Thanks a lot for your attention,

Best regards,

Cebabonet

(You can also find me on BLAG IRC if you want to.)