[blag-whereto] BLAG Wiki and VM Archive?

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sat Jun 24 14:37:28 UTC 2017

On Jun 24, 2017, Cebabonet <cebabonet at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> a backup of the Virtual Machine hosted at fsf.org

That, I have.  I can upload it to the FSF or to another place of your
choice, once we determine how to proceed WRT the FSF VM (see below).

> If you also know who was in contact at the FSF with BLAG contributors it
> would be nice to communicate everything you know about this.

As the person who asked the FSF for that VM, I guess I'm still in charge
and can introduce whoever might want to get it back in place, should the
FSF still be willing to provide it.  Please send me the contact
addresses in private, and I'll get you in touch with the FSF sysadmins
to get things rolling again.

Thanks!

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer