[Bristol-artivist] exhibiiton and collective issues

carrie caromac20032000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 08:02:06 BST 2005

Hi there everyone  -   I didn't get any e-mail about May 14th!  Is that the date for an exhibition of posters/dissent art then?  I remember discussing the possibility of showing our work at the Kebele meeting and personally not being very up for that, but if a group of us have agreed to it, then I will help if I can.  Where will it be?  On that day (sorry, it's me, me, me) I have to take part in a presentation day for a Bristol uni course I'm on, so any help will have to be before the day.   Want me to make/put up a few posters/leaflets?       The idea of the picnic is brilliant!   A good way of keeping solidarity strong before the G8.  I'll have a think about creative stuff to do for it and we can talk through everyone's ideas at the next meeting.  Thanks for being so energetic Martin. I think some of us are kinda used to getting on with stuff by ourselves (lots of spraying going on!) and forget we need to communicate!        - Carrie

http://mail.yahoo.com