[Bristol-artivist] state

Reginald Falcon rowdyart at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 13:05:15 BST 2005

Hello ihear you all, guess all i can offer at the minute is studio space any
nite this week, I'm also developing another spot where we can do b anneer
drops it,s above the music shop bottom of Park St...I,m very busy as usual
with art activities so hence Y i couldn't make it on Sat...sorry...Carrie
Sophie can we still usse 57 Park St for bannner drop???Also there is one of
those hoochie cooochie nnites on 1st June where everyone is bohemian and
kind of alternative (Lo) so we may get some takers  4 sat event.....Gotta go
Adam 077 187 985 23