[Bristol-artivist] state of the art

mantxo martinez mantxo at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 19:44:58 BST 2005

In my first e-mail I pointed that some people were on
exams - nice of you Katrina anyway.
The t-shirt thing... the thing is that you weren't the
only one (i didn't even know that...) who suggested
it... thanks I didn't buy the screen printing ink
following peoples' (not Katrina's...) 'enthusiasm'...
and good to see that at less people considers the
workshop as an important thing

see you on Saturday (4th June)
Martin

--- Katerina Constantinou <kconstantinou at yahoo.com>