[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Localise Midlands Fwd: Tescos, Real Democracy & Planners Network UK

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:27:05 BST 2009

Fyi - this from a member of PNUK, Planners Network UK in response to my mail
about CRD below. David, on the lovely midlands/northern connection sorry for
no reply to your veg message. too many message not enough time. Did you see
that the anti-fascist crew are planning on kettling the BNP this weekend?
While we effete Londoners picnic on the hill. Sounds like a good connection!

FOE is Friends of the Earth so i think we should make some overtures here.
Will reply directly forthwith. Cheers all, Mark