[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Advert Request & Heads up on Diary Dates for CRD Meetings

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:04:01 BST 2009

Hi everyone

Please note the next CRD meeting is now scheduled and confirmed for *the eve
(7pm) of Thurs 23rd July in the Guernica room at Whitechapel Gallery
(Aldgate East tube) space*. Abridged minutes from last meeting and info on
proposed agenda for the next one will follow this mail by the end of the
week.  Please let others who might be interested know.. Also, aside from
simple forwarding, if you are able to advertise the next meeting to
localist/ people who you think would like to be part of our initiative for
real democracy (obviously this will depend on whether you think our aims
make sense - see minutes to follow this) could you kindly let me know the
deadline re info for your newsletters etc..?

Mark

PS There may also be a smaller planning meeting on Monday 13th July at a
nice cafe near Brit Museum.

PPS the art project for the space is called "the nature of the beast" so
hopefully we can fit with that in some way!