[Campaignforrealdemocracy] PS Fwd: [project2012] Re: 'campaign for real democracy'

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed May 13 14:15:50 BST 2009

PS on further thought not sure if charge thing is part of the deal or just a
suggestion. will check if we'd be free to use the space anyway. i guess
there would be some expectation that we pay something tho, and 2 seems
really reasonable for food and meeting space. in a way this could work  -
those with money can share food with those without which could be perfect .
:-)

will check and get back.. m