[Campaignforrealdemocracy] 25th November Passing Clouds

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:03:41 GMT 2009

Please put in your diary and spread the word

*Peace not War (PnW) hosting* a*ctivist group networking and outreach
+ music & film*
*Wed 25th November at Passing Clouds, Dalston Hackney*

One the night there will be various groups including a CRD presentation,
circle discussion and debate, plus fliers about democracy cells at the local
level and how to do it. Aswell as other groups there will also be
non-activists, plus all sorts of performance and film. PC is a truly lovely
venue, as anyone knows who's been so please spread the word.

Also, fyi last night we had a good planning meeting about a real democracy
event for Feb / March, and a follow on direct action campaign around the
general election. So, come April / May / June, is anyone for picnics and
music at town halls across London / further afield? Or even,er...  a
democracy rush..?!

About the 25th, pls could PnW send details so I can promote on Facebook.
Also please let me know when the site is updated with info about gig so I
can put it around as a link.

Also, any volunteers for helping out on the night please email as per Rob's
mail below. You can put me down for a spell on the door or making tea before
or after the CRD bit.

Finally any news on the accessibility / decisions about downstairs or
up? Width of doorways for chairs downstairs would presumably be useful.

Hope to see you all there

Mark