[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Ladies & Gentlemen.. An Important Question for your Kind Consideration

Matthew Scott Matt at communitysectorcoalition.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 15:05:34 GMT 2009

To Mark and group
Yes it makes sense
 Need to think through a lot of local organizing leading up to it - motivating committed people so that we get a good turnout at as many places as possible
 Matt

Matthew Scott

CSC Director

020 7336 9461

Work mobile: 07827 258411

Website: www.communitysectorcoalition.org.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.