[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [peopleincommon] Camp Ashraf 36 Info / Call for Support

zohreh darkbluesky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:13:58 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I wrote this email to Mark and he asked me to email my
correspondence to everyone on the list, I didn't know how to do that then
but now that I have found out I though I'd make sure everyone on the list
gets to read my opinion on Camp Ashraf. I would appreciate it if people read
it and did their research on the people of camp Ashraf before contemplating
supporting them.

Regards

Zohreh