[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Picnic Trust, Ritual & the Encouragement of Voice

Baraka - baraka at peace.fm
Thu Sep 3 11:49:08 BST 2009

... "too many people take morality for being right about what is wrong"
too right.
and too many people take their own fear of being disagreed with as someone
else's responsibility.

Open your mouth with an opinion and someone somewhere will tell you to shut
it - just because we have a mind of our own in no way means we want to be
around sheep, nor does it mean this voice is the only one.

So lets leave fear lie as a separate process to reasonable debate - and try
not confuse self's insecurities with reason for not walking your truth.
Relating to and respecting people is not the same as agreeing at every
instance with a sugary smile & I'ld rather walk in controversy than
candyfloss anyday.
I believe the people of Britain are riddled with guilt and many of our
warriors of old too scared to be real. We are filled with trivial details so
lets not cast blame -  rather thank fuck we are educated, evolved and free
enough to talk not just physically harm.

TRUST YOUR OWN INTEGRITY OVER YOUR EGO AND YOU WONT NEED TO WIN EVERY DEBATE
- THIS MOVEMENT IS FRAGILE ENUF AS IT IS!!

Now stop moaning and get on with it!!!
peace xb