[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [project2012] Community Networking

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:47:35 BST 2009

Hi Matt and All

Thanks for this Steve.

Matt, and others, what are your thoughts on Community Matters? I note
their Leicester AGM, titled "Planning the Revolution" is taking place
this weekend, and that it is co-sponsored by the government and costs
upwards of 70 pounds to attend.

Mark

2009/9/12 Steve Gwynne <satoritree at yahoo.co.uk>:

>  Possibly another community network to liase with.
>
>  http://www.communitymatters.org.uk/community-matters-locally/london/
>
> Steve

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is
there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.”