[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: this is a rallying cry.

James Holland james at dogmanet.org
Thu Apr 1 09:16:40 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tamsin Omond <tamsin at tothecommons.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Subject: this is a rallying cry.
To: Tamsin Omond <tamsin at tothecommons.com>

or a chain letter.

or a knock at the door.

Hello!  If you don't want 4 years of very depressing politics then press
reply: get in touch or/and press forward: spread the word.

I'm campaigning to be MP for Hampstead and Kilburn with a new party: The
Commons.  We stand for a new kind of politics.  One that's built by everyone
- that is dedicated to strong communities linked locally, nationally and
globally.  Read our values for a clearer sense of what we're about and how
we're gonna get there http://tothecommons.com/values.html

<http://tothecommons.com/values.html>We need your help.  Every Saturday from
2 til 6 we're hitting the streets of Hampstead and Kilburn to talk about
democracy.  Call it canvassing, call it spontaneous conversation, call it
having a laugh - just get in touch with jess at tothecommons.com to help build
the first Commons Constituency.  It's four hours, it's lots of funny
conversations - come to 158 Finchley Road (big red/orange shop front) at 2pm
each Saturday til 6 May.

Keep an eye on our blog (www.tothecommons.wordpress.com), our / my twitter
(@tothecommons, @tamsinomond), my facebook page (facebook.com/tamsinomond),
our youtube channel (www.youtube.com/tothecommons).

Most of all The Commons is about communication.  We gotta keep listening and
talking to each other.  Keep in touch, keep in touch, keep in touch and come
help is Saturday...

X Tamsin.

ps. watch this: http://www.youtube.com/tothecommons#p/a/u/0/akJIEksSUZI
and then this (Daisy Lowe helps us out):
http://www.youtube.com/tothecommons#p/a/u/1/Pnoe2oeUOvc

pps.  come help us out this Saturday - Sue Perkins will be on the streets
with us so you might get to be on her team.

--
020 7209 4583
@tamsinomond

--

James Holland

Community Action Lewisham is a new group for anyone who thinks that people
and communities should take action themselves on issues that affect them...
more at http://communityactionlewisham.wordpress.com/about/