[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: Barnet's Independent People standing for Councillors

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:35:05 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------

  Hi Mark & Matt

Please visit this website: http://newandeastbarnet.org/

see what people in Barnet are doing

I have been asked to stand and very much wanted to become a Councillor in
High Barnet and carry on campaigning against all forms of inequalities I am
being prevented in doing so because the Council has refused to adapt my home
to make it fully wheelchair accessible for me and now I have no choice but
to move out of Barnet as there are no Council properties left that could be
used to build a wheelchair accessible home for me and my family because
Barnet have sold off all their Assets

Could you circulate

Regards

Maria

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”