[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Vote for H2oil at the Cinema Politican Audience Choice Awards!

Tim Dalinian Jones tim.dalinian.jones at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:11:35 UTC 2010

*Hey Folks,
*
This just in from Cameron Fenton of Climate Justice Montreal [1], in Canada:

*Help our friend Shannon! Vote for H2oil at the Cinema Politican Audience
Choice Awards!

To members of Climate Justice Montreal
from   Cameron Fenton    06 April at 13:36

Hey all!

Our friend Shannon Walsh, who made the amazing film H2Oil, has been
nominated for a 2009-2010 Cinema Politica Audience Choice award.

» http://www.cinemapolitica.org/vote

Please take a minute and vote for this incredible documentary on the Tar
Sands and the devastating downstream effects...And hey! If you haven't seen
it yet let us know, if enough people wanna check out the film, maybe we can
put together a community screening for the not too distant future.

- Cam *

You know what to do – Vote Early, and Vote Often!

*• 'H2Oil'* – the documentary film
» website – http://h2oildoc.com/home/

Thanks to Isabeau's inaugural London Cinema Politica screening (and some
quick-thinking tech-fixing by James and I), some of us have seen this film
and can therefore vote for it with a clear conscience. If you haven't seen
it (yet), think of your voting for it as a contribution you can make to
putting the single greatest genocidal and ecocidal climate crime – the
Canadian Tar Sands atrocity – a little higher up the world-changing agenda.

*Up the Revolution,

Peace & Love,

Tim Dalinian Jones   x  x*
In international solidarity with our Canadian First Nations sisters and
brothers,
let's shut down the biggest single industrial climate crime on earth – the
obscene
and rapacious Tar Sands atrocity:
» Indigenous Environmental Network – http://www.ienearth.org/tarsands.html
» UK Tar Sands Network – http://www.tarsandsinfocus.wordpress.com
» Rising Tide UK – http://www.risingtide.org.uk
» Climate Camp UK – http://www.climatecamp.org.uk
...__o       tim.dalinian.jones [at] gmail.com
._ \<,_      07 834 076 983 – mobile/voicemail/text/MMS
tinyurl.com/LDN-IMC-dalinian
en.internationalism.org

[1]  Climate Justice Montreal: *"We are a youth based, direct action
organization based in Montreal mobilizing under the banner of Climate
Justice."*
» Facebook group – http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=226441746785