[Campaignforrealdemocracy] direct democracy through the back door

James Sadri jamessadri at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:15:07 UTC 2010

metagovernment do lots of cool stuff
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Main_Page

my questions would be less about technology but about relevance to the
community. you need to get a certain amount of critical mass engaged before
it makes sense for everyone to put in so much effort to collaborate. so the
human network side of things. how may ppl do you need, can you get them. the
tech is the easy bit.

there's good direct democracy party in denmark that uses the internet a
whole load, but i think our main hurdle at the moment is the lack of PR. the
critical mass you need to get this idea up and viable are probably spread
across consitutencies - mayb enot though

--
+447771636390
http://giveyourvote.org