[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [EM-activists] EM Draft CORE AIMS AND PRINCIPLES now on Free forum

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:47:39 UTC 2010

Hi everyone at EM, Project 2012 and CRD

The website for Election Meltdown is now up in early form, have a look
http://meltdown.uk.net/election/Election.html
well done to all the fab designers who've worked on this so far..!
**
also, we're working on developing
*1. Election Meltdown's Core Aims and Principles*
And I've just posted on the forum in response to Toby's excellent starter,
here:
http://electionmeltdown.freeforums.org/meltdown-aims-principles-t44.html

please can others have a look and make some comments  so we can discuss
further at the meeting this weekend?

also, i've posted Merlin's
*2. Draft Peoples' Assemblies Call Out*, here:
http://electionmeltdown.freeforums.org/draft-peoples-assembly-call-out-t45.html
again, please can people comment on that too?

meeting is this sat 3pm - 6pm and sun 3pm - 7pm at the foundry old street
tube.

thanks and up the rev :-)

mark
On 9 March 2010 17:02, Toby sedgwick <t-rs at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Further to the last meetings discussion, I've take the liberty of drafting
> some aims and principles over on the Free Forum.
>
> They're here:
> http://electionmeltdown.freeforums.org/meltdown-aims-principles-t44.html
>
> Everyone should by now have an account (if not, just click the [register]
> button and sign up), so go have a look and lets get some constructive
> criticism going. What needs changing? What's ok?
>
> It would be preferable to use the Free Forum to reply (just click the [post
> reply] button, then type your response, then click [submit]) because it
> keeps things neater and easier to review at a glance. Also, it stop people
> opening up their inboxes and seeing *eek! 100 new e-mails!*
>
> Peace, Love and Solidarity!
>
> Toby

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”