[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: May 15th Parliament Square - Purple

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 22:03:54 UTC 2010

Let's get prepared for this. Can we agree some text for the demo from CRD?

In solidarity we can radicalise. We must put forward to the 1000s
coming the aim of decentralised grassroots Peoples Assemblies, with
them for reform of the voting system to make Parliament accountable
AND FOR a new political economy that decentralises power to finally
make the people sovereign, at the same time.  These two campaigns can
go together, they are about a mass movement for real democracy and
grassroots governance.

http://www.takebackparliament.com/