[Campaignforrealdemocracy] 3pm today Tree Defence Fwd: "Democracy Village" sent you a message on Facebook...

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat May 15 13:06:18 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:37:19 +0100
Subject: 3pm today Tree Defence Fwd: "Democracy Village" sent you a
message on Facebook...
To: "peopleincommon at lists.riseup.net"
<peopleincommon at lists.riseup.net>, "project2012 at googlegroups.com"
<project2012 at googlegroups.com>, Politics and Spirit Network
<politicsandspiritnetwork at yahoogroups.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+m_-jwh1_ at facebookmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 05:30:19 -0700
Subject: "Democracy Village" sent you a message on Facebook...
To: Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com>

Toby R Sedgwick sent a message to the members of Democracy Village.

Subject: Emergency Message!

"Today, we've had a threat from the police that they will remove the
royal oak we planted in Parliament square. We need as many people down
to defend it as possible by 3pm today. Please help us defend the
people's democracy!"

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=10150170375430371&mid=2589108G20419e73G49da042G0&n_m=marknbarrett%40googlemail.com

Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&ref=email&mid=2589108G20419e73G49da042G0&n_m=marknbarrett%40googlemail.com

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is
there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.”