[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [Dem-Village] Parliament Sq

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:01:39 UTC 2010

  Hi all,

There are a few guys holding the standard on Parliament Sq at the moment who
were living on Democracy Village.  They have been there since the eviction
on July 20th and are seeking a couple of days and nights break.  Anyone
wishing to cover a couple of nights this week should contact Maria:  07886
662091  pavementmaria at googlemail.com

Cheers

Simon.

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”