[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [climate09-int] 350.org shifting to direct action?!

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:51:31 UTC 2010

Ideas for direct actions / synchronised Peoples Assemblies at Town Halls ?
can be emailed to the address given below:

Mark

"Greenpeace USA, RAN and 350.0rg are calling for mass non-violent direct
action now. Remains to be seen what that means, but its a good sign.
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery."

http://www.grist.org/article/2010-09-05-call-for-direct-action-in-climate-movement-we-need-your-ideas/
We've set up a special email address for ideas: climate.ideas at gmail.com. By
late autumn, we hope we'll have been able to mine those ideas and start
coming up with coherent plans for actions starting next spring