[Campaignforrealdemocracy] P Square, 5 p.m. Nelson Mandela corner

Elizabeth Power power1931 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:11:55 UTC 2011

We will be meeting at Parliament Square 5 p.m., then some of us will be
heading to this event in Deptford/New Cross. Welcome to join up if you want
to go together. There is a fairly long march and an assembly called.

http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/08/peoples-assembly-in-deptford-march-wed-10th/

Camilla