[Campaignforrealdemocracy] This Sunday in Hackney - International Assembly

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:17:29 UTC 2011

After the unrest in London what are your feelings about our society?
How can we build a sense of community?
Do you feel represented by politicians?
How can we create a better future?

...Come & join us in Gillett Square for and let’s talk about it!

People’s Assemblies have no leaders, so every voice counts, ensuring
equality for all. Everyone is welcome!

We’re a group of International Londoners who have been holding
People's Assemblies in central and local areas of London. We will be
holding assemblies in Gillett Square, Dalston for at least the next
two weeks.

Our aim is to build a grassroots movement based on ordinary people
sharing their ideas. Gradually we can create a movement that demands
and shapes a society based on real human needs and values. This is
already happening in other parts of Europe and it can happen here too.

After the assembly we're all invited to an evening programme at
Passing Clouds in Dalston www.passingclouds.org with a meal cooked by
the People's Kitchen, a film screening and live music!

See www.peoplesassemblies.org and
www.aworldtowin.net/documents/assemblies.pdf for further information
about Peoples assemblies.

FB event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=231225546924418