[Campaignforrealdemocracy] A Number of Ways Forward, Onward and Upward!

Forum for Stable Currencies sabine at 3d-metrics.com
Thu Feb 3 20:58:07 UTC 2011

 YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL AS campaignforrealdemocracy at lists.aktivix.org AS REGISTERED RECIPIENT. SHOULD
YOU NOT BE ABLE TO READ IT, PLEASE CLICK HERE (ONLINE)
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018979/a5ii
.

HELLO AND HAPPY NEW 2011!

While I‚m still gathering RSVPs for a meeting with our Chairman Austin
Mitchell MP
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018951/a5ii
 on Tuesday, January 25th, I have also had the offer of meeting Lib Dem
Bob Russell
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2019299/a5ii
, MP for Colchester.

Any victims out there from the Colchester region???

Besides Austin Mitchell MP, Lord Sudeley
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018970/a5ii
, co-founder of the Forum for Stable Currencies
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018971/a5ii
, has confirmed to be with us on the 25th.
Nic Dakin
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018972/a5ii
, MP for veteran victim Stanley Embling
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018973/a5ii
, also intends to be with us.
John McDonnell MP
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2147667/a5ii
, the advocate of the Ministry of Peace, "will do his best" to be there.

John Hemming MP
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018975/a5ii
, great supporter of victims of the Court of Protection, "may be able to
attend".

At our last meeting, Austin Mitchell MP suggested, we should organiseour
own PUBLIC INQUIRY. I have now put this document
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2019262/a5ii
 together and am asking for support:

	* Who should be on the Committee?
	* Who will work on the ‘scoping document’?
	* Who will publicise the invitation to make written and oral evidence?
	* Who will schedule the Committee meetings?
	* Who will write the resulting report?
	* Who will publicise it?

On Tuesday, 25th January, people can join us in the Jubilee Cafe of the
House of Commons from 11am onwards. At 1.45pm we will move to the
designated Committee Room.

Please RSVP to sabine at 3d-metrics.com, if you can make it on 25th January!

MANY THANKS to everybody who signed and commented our petitions, and my
very best wishes for the New Year!

Sabine
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018978/a5ii

McKenzie Friend and web publisher, Victims Unite!
http://4547.cleverreach.de/c/2018958/a5ii

If you do not want to receive this e-mail (to: campaignforrealdemocracy at lists.aktivix.org) any more, you can
cancel it HERE
http://4547.cleverreach.de/rmftlp.php?cid=17829&mid=1138955&h=17829-ae2e590cc57c527b55cebc9e2780a736〈=en