[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: The alternative to cuts etc / the future of new cross

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:21:00 UTC 2011

Robin did you make contact with UK Uncut yet about tax avoidance via
privatised land rents ?  Did they express any interested in
campiagning against big land owners to highlight your point? The only
way to build a campaign around this as a single issue as far as I can
see would be to set up a direct action group in their mould - or work
with them if they are interested.

Does anyone else on this list have anything  to add to this debate at
this point ? If not probably we should take the conversation off -list
so that people don't feel they are being subjected to a private
conversation and its a bit off the topic for which it was set up

Mark