[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: The alternative to cuts etc / the future of new cross

Robin Smith robinsmith3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:55:38 UTC 2011

Mark

Yes several times. They were very polite but said there were bigger
problems!!! (that were relatively very small)

BTW I am not campaigning on a single issue remedy like LVT. I am campaigning
on identifying the root cause of poverty, corruption, vice, recession,
destruction, war. Because once the mass of people see it there will be a
revolution overnight. Then they will decide what the remedy is.

Fuck the campaigners. I have found them to be the most ignorant and selfish
class of all. If this offends please give me time to show you the proof
before flaming me?

I realise this is not easy to understand for many. Please help me find a way
to get the point across to you. I have tried so many times and in so many
ways.

Cheers

On 23 February 2011 09:21, Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Robin did you make contact with UK Uncut yet about tax avoidance via
> privatised land rents ?  Did they express any interested in
> campiagning against big land owners to highlight your point? The only
> way to build a campaign around this as a single issue as far as I can
> see would be to set up a direct action group in their mould - or work
> with them if they are interested.
>
> Does anyone else on this list have anything  to add to this debate at
> this point ? If not probably we should take the conversation off -list
> so that people don't feel they are being subjected to a private
> conversation and its a bit off the topic for which it was set up
>
> Mark
>
> On 23 February 2011 09:07, Robin Smith <robinsmith3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ah yes, the theory that says the weak overwhelm the powerful right?
> >
> > Can you see that even most campaigners want to collect rents themselves
> > privately. Any that dont do it yet aspire to it. That is whu we do mot
> want
> > to discusd it. We are guilty ourselves.
> >
> > I see sentimentally naive campaigns as the biggest spammers. They are
> > selfishly avoiding that.
> >
> > So if the force blocking change is so much more powerful than the
> weakness
> > wanting it, what do you think will happen. We wil have to wait until
> people
> > are statving first. Is that what you want?
> >
> > Strayegy
> >
> > 1 point out ths great wrong and be certain about it not timid
> >
> > 2 focus a mass if resistance nit on that thing but on a proximate cause
> > get people thinking for the first time about wrongness
> >
> > 3 when the we are thinking and debating, focus that new power on the
> great
> > wrong
> >
> > This is not about a dumb silver bullet. Its about being smart and
> admitting
> > we are all complicit
> >
> > Cheers x
> >
> > On 23 Feb 2011 08:32, "Mark Barrett" <marknbarrett at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Whether or not that is a / the solution there are a lot of other,
> >> important steps we need to take 1st
> >> Intermittently spamming lots of lists with this silver bullet theory
> >> does not really help to build a movement for change
> >> First people need to seize power, THEN you'll need to persuade them
> >> through democratic processes that this is the way forward - there is
> >> no short-cut to your dream's manifestation
> >> This is why James and others are focused on the means with which
> >> people can actively take power together - or at least do away with
> >> those whjo have power over them in POLITICAL-ECONOMIC terms not merely
> >> economic as your theory goes. I think they are right

Real Reform
- Politics for the 21st Century
- http://gco2e.blogspot.com/

The SFR Group
- Good news! Abolishing Taxes. Collecting Rents
- http://www.systemicfiscalreform.org/