[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: Real Democracy Resolution

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:01:49 UTC 2011

FYI-->>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Dear Romayne

I hope you are well. Sorry to say I still haven't paid my membership for the
Coalition yet, but it is on my mind and am hoping to scrape together the
dough soon (got a lot on my plate at the moment - wife is heavily pregnant!)

About this Saturday - two questions:

(1) what time will the resolution probably be discussed ? corinna had a look
at the website but couldn't find a schedule
(2) if we (corinna and i) were to invite comrades from 15M london assembly
(ie real democracy now which the peoples assemblies network is aligned with
via the uk real democracy campaign) to speak about the social movements in
spain and greece, perhaps in the context of the real democracy / people's
assembly resolution, but also on the idea of mobilising for october 15th
[the world day of action for real democracy, "all as one" as it were) would
that be of interest / appropriate ?

here are some great videos from their movement:  the 1st from acampadasol
now translated into english the second from granada  directly aimed in
solidarity with  the uk and the anti-cuts movement here:
http://www.vimeo.com/m/#/26024198.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R90bVcV5Ao

 and to hear back from you soon!

Love