[Campaignforrealdemocracy] New Assembly Every Sunday - UK pls spread the word !

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:07:15 UTC 2011

*Please Forward Widely *

At the NEW 15M London General Assembly in Trafalgar Square, over the last
two Sundays there has been a good turn out of over 50, but mostly Greek and
Spanish Londoners. I will definitely make an effort to spread the word about
next Sunday so we can perhaps make headway with a genuinely revolutionary
movement for participatory democracy here in London and the UK. Will you do
the same ? Can we spread the word about Assemblies and 15M in our area, and
make sure our sisters and brothers in arms have a proper UK presence at
their (world - think global act local) relevant assemblies too ?

Come on England! Wales! Scotland!! Time to build Real Democracy Now in the
UK!!

Livestream from US on Thurs "from the French Revolution to the Spanish
Revolution" maybe of interest:
http://acampadaboston.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/from-the-french-revolution-to-the-spanish-revolution-15m-movement-in-spain-lecture-by-john-markoff/

[not in London ? to find your nearest group in UK, check the many links and
feeds at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/06/list-of-15m-links-resources/ ]

Come on London!!!! Come on UK!!!!!!

;-)