[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: Demonstration this Saturday in Trafalgar Square

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:45:01 UTC 2011

Dear Comrades

As the 23 of July is the day expected for all the indignant
marchs<http://roarmag.org/2011/07/madrid-prepares-for-fresh-wave-of-indignant-marches/>to
arrive to Madrid, we want to show our solidarity. Our intention is to
demonstrate in the rondabout near Whitehall, to continue asking for Real
Democracy. Prior to the protest an assembly will take place to discuss the
future of the movement in the UK. The assembly is planned to be at the Royal
Albert Hall at 3pm. It will last untill 6pm, when we will march to Trafalgar
Square.

To find more details in the facebook event
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=243799228981613
Please give the event difusion to your comrades.

I hope we see you there.

Best.

Xabier.