[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Request: Your thoughts on the website

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 13:01:52 UTC 2011

 Dear Democracy Campaigners

About www.peoplesassemblies.org

Below are the helpful comments from Lucio just sent regarding the URL above
- can everyone please reply with any thoughts on how we might best proceed?

I do think this is an absolutely key issues, how to make the site itself
into an Assembly. The site itself - and the actions that flow from it -
needs to become a form of popular, common property that is of real practical
use and a source of inspiration to everyone involved. For this IMO we need a
clear, agreed (political) narrative, and a means to popularise it, and
indeed franchise it around the countries we inhabit aswell as ones
we don't and the website, in order to fulfil its potential needs to play a
starring role in this.

Thoughts?  Would be great to factor in before the London meeting tomorrow

And thanks again to Lucio for sending the ideas through - really helpful !

Cheers

Mark