[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: how about?

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 21:16:33 UTC 2011

Hi there Real Democracy and People's Assembly Network!

Some lovely news:

I have just been sent this message ~  "In Spain there will be a massive
protest on *may 15th*, in more than 40 cities all around the country. The
protest is being called *Democracia Real Ya *(real democracy now), and it
claims for a radical democratic change, with very concrete proposals,
radical reforms. Its amazing because hundreds are joining everyday. They are
not militants of activists, they are '''common people''' that have never
being involved in any social movement or struggle, it's beautiful!
http://democraciarealya.es/"

As part of the prep I was asked to shoot a 90sec video to send solidarity
from Assemblies and Real Democracy in the UK but I didn't have time, so I
did a (rather rushed) audiocast. You can hear it at the link:
http://ipad.io/alB

Feel free to comment!

Mark